Jamie brings experience in personal financial planning, tax and charitable giving from higher education, public policy organizations, and wealth management.
Focused on the day-to-day activities to grow and manage a planned giving program, Jamie specializes in blended gift arrangements, partnering with annual fund and major gift colleagues, and marketing strategies to achieve fundraising results and tax-advantaged giving for donors.
Earning her doctorate at The George Washington University in Human and Organizational Learning in 2016, Jamie brings a learning lens to her consultation practice. Jamie is a Co-Active coach, certified financial planner CFPÒ and certified public accountant in Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Jamie holds the Family Business Advisor from the Family Firm Institute and the Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) from the AICPA.
- Washington and Lee University, Director of Gift Planning
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, Director of Gift Planning
- Elon University, Director of Gift Planning
- Northern Trust, Vice President Wealth Strategies Group
- Board Member, Alamance Community College Foundation
- Member, North Carolina Association of CPAs
- Member, National Association of Charitable Gift Planners
Jamie graduated from Spring Hill College, Mobile, AL, and earned her MBA at DePaul University, Chicago, IL. She resides in Burlington, NC, and part-time at Kiawah Island, SC.