Gift Planning Program Audits
Gain Actionable Insights to Maximize Your Approach
Understanding the strengths and vulnerabilities of your organization’s gift planning program is critical to maximizing your development efforts.
- When vulnerabilities go unchecked, you risk losing meaningful gifts.
- Knowing your strengths can help you understand where to focus your efforts to generate even better results.
- Without an accurate assessment of your gift planning program, it is challenging to make meaningful change.
Discover the pathway to maximizing your gift planning program with an audit by Heaton Smith today
Gift Planning Audits create even more
value when your organization is:
- Considering an endowment campaign
- Searching for greater gift planning program results
- Concerned that your code of ethics policies may not be aligned with best-practices
- Concerned that your gift acceptance policies and procedures may not be aligned with best-practices
- Striving to increase board participation in gift planning efforts
- Seeking an objective evaluation of your gift planning program
- Striving to move beyond siloed fundraising practices to build an integrated fundraising program
Our nationally recognized team is ready to collaborate with you to discover how to maximize your gift planning program.
Your Gift Planning Program Audit will give you:
- Current State Assessment
- Program Review Descriptions
- Staff, board, and donor interview summaries
While the scale of the audit will determine the contents of the report, you can always count on actionable recommendations and meaningful insights that will enable you to help your organization thrive.