Gift Planning Guide Desk ®
Consultation services to create effective gift planning programs.
Nonprofit organizations deserve to have a strategic blended and gift planning program, regardless of size.
If you are a small- to medium-sized organization with a consistent donor cohort but do not have a blended and gift planning program, then you are missing out on the $8.8 trillion wealth transfer currently underway. No matter your team’s size, you deserve to have a strategic and effective gift planning program.Strategic blended and planned gifts enable you to:
We know you want to build a successful planned giving program but too often find your goals unmet and your potential donors unengaged. With Heaton Smith’s Gift Planning Guide Desk ®, our nationally-recognized team will help you facilitate and celebrate more blended and documented estate gifts so you can achieve greater impact through your organization.
Gift Planning Guide Desk® services include:
- Blended and planned gift vehicle training
- Meaningful and relevant case studies
- Technical expertise imparted to your gift officers from a nationally recognized team
- Training to conduct successful blended and gift planning donor conversations
- Learn best-practice discovery questions for donors
- Learn how to discuss donors’ assets and identify their giving intent
- Identify your donor’s unique goals
- Generate gift strategies based on donors’ goals – from simple to complex
- Written gift agreements from Heaton Smith team members that reflect:
- Donor intent
- Purpose assigned to each gift
- Set expectations